FCC Says It Will Accept Comments Until February 3 on Huawei. ZTE security Risk

The U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) said it will accept public comments until Feb. 3 on its determination that China’s Huawei Technologies Co Ltd and ZTE Corp pose national security risks. 

In November. the FCC voted unanimously to bar U.S. rural wireless providers from tapping an $8.5 billion government fund to purchase Huawei or ZTE telecommunications equipment. 

Last month. Huawei filed a petition with the Fifth U.S. Circuit Court in New Orleans challenging the FCC decision. The FCC will review public comments before finalizing the designations.

About core

Check Also

AI Chip Market to Explode to $565 Billion by 2032

The global market for artificial intelligence (AI) chips is projected to skyrocket from $203.24 billion …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *